Before submitting your manuscript please read the Instructions for Authors. Following the instructions will ensure rapid and efficient publication of your manuscript. If your manuscript is not prepared as per these instructions, the publisher reserves the right to return your manuscript.
Only submissions that are made in MS Word (DOCX) format are accepted by Scientific and Research Publications International Journal (SRPIJ). Submissions are to be made via email, following the Research Manuscript Template.
Copyright for Publisher
Scientific and Research Publications International Journal (SRPIJ) requires an exclusive license, to protect the rights and interests of both parties. The license should clearly state our rights and the specific rights retained by authors. This exclusive license has to be granted by the corresponding author to SRPIJ on behalf of all authors. SRPIJ agrees to publish the manuscript and has the right:
- To publish, reproduce, distribute, display and store the manuscript;
- To translate the manuscript into other languages;
- To create adaptations, reprints, and create summaries, extracts and/or, abstracts of the manuscript;
- To create any other derivative work(s) based on the manuscript;
- To include electronic links from the manuscript to third party material;
- To license any third party to do any or all of the above;
- To authorize SRPIJ to take such steps at the author(s)’ own expense, in the copyright owner's name and on the author(s)’ behalf if the author(s)’ believe that a third party is infringing or is likely to infringe copyright in the manuscript, legal proceedings will be taken.
Permissions for Authors
Authors do not need to seek the permission of SRPIJ if they wish to use their own articles for non-commercial purposes. However, if the author wishes to use the article for commercial use then we need to be informed about it. Authors retain the following right to:
- Post a PDF of their article to fellow researchers for educational purposes only;
- Make a reasonable number of copies for personal or non-commercial use. This includes the contributor’s own teaching purposes.
- Republish part or all of the article in a book or other publication edited by the author (except for multiple contributions in the same book or publication)
- Use the illustrations and research data in their own future works.
- Use the article in course packs or compilation in the authors’ institution. This does not apply if a commercial charge is made for the compilation or training program.
- Use the work for further research and presentations at meetings.
- Reuse all or part of the published manuscript in other works for non-commercial purposes, the original publication in a SRPIJ journal must be approved through a note or citation in a format acceptable to Horizon Research Publishing.
The author(s) warrant and represent that:
- The author(s) are the exclusive owners of the copyright in the material. The author(s) have obtained the permission of the owners of the copyright in all such materials, if the material includes materials of others. Copies of all such permissions have been sent to the publisher’s office or editorial office.
- The author(s) qualify for authorship and the manuscript or its equivalent has not been submitted for publication elsewhere. If SRPIJ accepts it for publication, then it or its equivalent cannot be submitted for publication elsewhere.
- The material contains facts that are accurate and true.
- None of the content is libelous or obscene, nor does it violate any right of privacy or infringe any Intellectual property rights (including copyright, patent or trademark).